Monday, February 28, 2011

How Many Chains Do You In For A Car

two dear friends

Sunday I had two dear friends to dinner guests:)
and a 'Sergio, known from other blogger friends as Ser, or Novio, or Esky (Eskander) another and 'a boy recently moved from Sicily to Milan and that sometimes left a few comments with nick Edward82:)

Sergio and now' so I know him, but Edward I learned about in recent months and find a nice boy, always very nice)

For lunch I made a cake as an appetizer filled with hot ham and cheese and as a first and salami risotto al Barolo (actually I used a Nero D ' Avola Barolo because I had finished> _ \u0026lt;). After eating we moved on the couch where we chatted a bit.

E 'was a nice afternoon.
and my 2 guests / friends have been so nice to bring their birthday gifts. Honestly there was not need, I was pleased but did not have to, simply their wishes nothing more ':)

Edward brought me a bottle of the past, a very sweet liqueur Sicilian and' the end of world:) also got a pair of gold earrings with white glitter:)
Sergio instead gave me a beautiful and very special plant which I show you a photograph (usually click on the image to enlarge):


Thanks again to both for the wonderful gifts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment