Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Want To Show My Friend My Boobs

Jealousy

From Wikipedia :
The JEALOUSY and 'a feeling of anxiety and uncertainty of human beings, caused by the fear that your loved one is desired by others, or that it would prefer others.
The result can be anger and resentment towards those who you think is considered the most beloved person; in general is caused by fear of losing what you think you have.

According to Freud the feeling of jealousy applies only to the person you plan to lose, but to a third party, towards which he feels rivalry.


Having said that '...
Ste, you're a fool. ONLY LOVE YOU! and I have no problem to say it but as you do with the excuse that you embarrassed to say certain things or do not you dare to say certain things, but then me in the event scenes' that should see me with someone who is not among the friendships with our previous report.

0 comments:

Post a Comment