Monday, February 28, 2011

Movie Where Guy Gets Raped

ANIME 3 - Opening / Ending Theme of the week

Third appointment with the abbreviations of the original anime (cartoons).

This Monday 'I will let you' see the original opening of Maho Shojo Raraberu (literally "the sorceress Raraberu).

The souls, who arrived in Italy with the title Lalabel, and 'was produced by Toei Animation and it' was sent to Italy in the 80 1.

Unfortunately I do not know why this cartoon was broadcast in its entirety only 2-3 times. Fortunately I was able to see it and I keep a good memory. The graphics and 'classic one, the one rspirava a time, much more' hot though much less precise and clean than the present and evokes a sense of nostalgia for me:)

Lalabel is a girl who falls into the world of human beings while chasing Hibiscus, an evil wizard, who had stolen the magical cases of "bad spell" and "good magic" being able to retrieve only the latter just before fall on earth.

The opening video of the song is titled "Hello Raraberu"


I honestly do not really like the Japanese song, perhaps the voice of cantente or perhaps for the somewhat child to sing it ... I do not know, I do not know ... I really like the song instead of opening used for the broadcast Italian, and this song was made by Group Rocking Horse and you can listen to / see you later:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment