Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bulldog Has Black Spots

Day

this evening will be 'my night ... or at least we hope ...

The celebrations of 16 I have no facts ... I took this day of "rest" just for the "principle" and considering that I worked on Sunday we're seeing cmq I will not 'climbed as holiday ... cmq even if I had been scaled who cares because I have less than 35 days of leave not taken and SO 150 hours' ...

As I passed the 16? I went to lunch with my parents and my father made me find a tray of pastries. 2 kisses to both parents to thank them for the gift (perfume) and I stayed with them until late afternoon fooling home.

Stefano I heard over the phone ... Unfortunately we have not seen ...
Actually 'we planned the day before we went to the cinema but considering that was pouring and windy I did not really want me 40 minutes of public transport in the cold and frost ... pity that Stephen is not flashed for one second to come to me after all, considering that since I am the guest of honor at least for one day I would have to be pampered and spoiled .... pazzienza ... I have chosen the lazy and / or the slaying or me I keep it ...

Today, as I said at the beginning of post I hope to really celebrate ....
After work I will go 'direttemante in my house stopping by pastry to pick up the cake with fruit (mainly strawberries) that I had prepared, and I laid them up 'a little and then waiting for Stephen's obvious (hopefully on time) I will prepare'.
The meeting will be 'for all 20 at the Art Factory for a Happy Hour will be followed by' the cake. 8 confirmed absent 6.
I'm sorry that my friend Alex with his part of the missing girl ... I warned him in time (two weeks in advance) but finally decided to go to the mountain, saying that there will be other opportunities ...
Honestly I would say that to go skiing in the mountains certainly plenty of opportunities to celebrate my birthday instead bisognera 'just wait for the next year more who wants to organize a new "holiday" ... Considering that this was the first time celebrated in the true sense of the word and come in a room (which I did not even for 18 or 20 years) there are still bad. Ok, 'a birthday and nobody died, but how can you say, "there will be other chances."

0 comments:

Post a Comment