Monday, February 21, 2011

Why Does My Face Fo Red And Hot After Eating?

Photo Birthday Party

At the end of Saturday night we were 7:
- I (obviously because I was the guest of honor)
- Ste (the aMMMMMMore of my life)
- Mario (my colleague and friend)
- Fatiha (head waitress where I work as well as' "aunt" acquired)
- Stefanino (formerly of Ste with whom and 'remained on good terms and with whom I became friends)
- Andrea (my friend)
- Nicole (Andrea's girlfriend)

Here some of the many photos taken on Saturday evening Art Factory in Milan, as always, just the usual click on the photo to see them in high resolution:) PS
: Ste SMILE has a place not because of the face 'is ugly (anzi!) but 'cause he does not want his face turns to the web.

I, Mario and Fatiha

and I Fatiha

Mario and Fatiha

Me and Ste

and I always Ste

Stefanino, Nicole and Andrea

Nicole and Andrea

cake

breath of pyrotechnic candle

time presents a

now presents two

time gifts 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment