Thursday, February 3, 2011

Osiris Beat It Shoes For Sale

The Green Hornet


Sunday evening 30 / 01 I saw The Green Hornet ... I honestly do not
and 'I liked it much ... The presence

praised left and right Cameron Diaz then I found it ridiculous, and considering that 'the whole (or almost) his character as well irrelevant' as the number of shots in which she ...

advantage of this post on The Green Hornet take this opportunity to also go to all the other films of this genre ...

honestly do not understand this desire to continue to fish out the characters of American comics to give new life to this day, I love comics and I admit that I have always had a weakness for some Marvel characters like the X-Men or Spider Men but I think that there is a limit to everything ... or find a director and a writer actually able to reproduce or otherwise avoidable film fucksters ruining the image of these characters so well characterized in their original paper versions ...

The last superhero movie I saw in theaters was the Iron Men who had very, very much better for both writer and star charisma of the actor not nascodo I was really pleased though, as always, once this kind of film has happened here is that once there is the sequel filmed with really bad results ....

To go even further back in time to esmpio the first film of the X-Men found him really well done, and second, even if 'a bit subdued compared to the first cmq maintained a good bill and the third was a disappointment. .. a jumble of scenes to put the case because ' made very close to half time 'cast engaged in other movies so much so that had to devise several deaths here and there throughout the projection to justify their absence from the final destination or worse still' movie and everything 'cause those who have made the film he wanted to ride the success of the moment .... sin that has upset so almost all the stories of the various protagonists and co-stars.

I'm sorry but this bud The Green Hornet in all respects ... A
Stefano and instead 'and liked to say that usually he' s more Criticón me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment