Friday, February 11, 2011

Counter Top Oven With Dehydrator

Crisis

not take it anymore '...
I'm about to burst ... do not know anymore 'even though I in tears or the screams ...

There 'communication ... even on the most trivial and stupid, 'a continuous clash, a state I said, you said, I told you, you told me etc etc ...
But why?! What's going on ...

In three days I have already 'crashed 2 times the cell shy away from anger ... and continue to throttle back the tears as last night when in bed after being left alone on the couch, I reached to bed ...

And to think that in a few days will be 'on February 14 ... given to me has a double meaning ... Valentine's Day and anniversary (3 years) ... However, I wonder 'if the current state we are still so in love ... I will

I love, and even then, but I can not 'to communicate without fighting over every little thing ...
not say that it is his fault also because 'in the discussions and' always in 2 (although he always says that's just me talking), but I wonder why 'we are at this point? What should I do? I'm tired ... I just want to be peaceful, loving and being loved the same way ...

Maybe it 's true that the bottom and' all my fault ... I will not settle, I think he just me, it was his priority 'even though I know that in life there are other people and other things.
do not know, I shake, I broke my head, I broke my heart, I want to scream and break everything. Surely

We will also discuss on 'cause I write these things on the blog, already' know ... I am conscious, but I have no other way to vent because I do not want to call a friend to shoulder with my problems and so I prefer to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment