Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sphere Master Combination Padlock

Fermignano:

In reference to the article published today in "Il Corriere Adriatico" and bearing the signature at the bottom of the journalist Eugenio Gulino, I must make the clarification because the journalist, says things incorrect biased and un-informed (as too often happens). I would add that I happened to meet several times Gulino streets in Fermoy, but I have never asked for anything on the progress of negotiations. Nevertheless, it allows the luxury of buckle shown any intention as of now (I mean the apology), even allows you also to declare that my anger was directed at Luca Pieri, when it is highly untrue. I would urge the

Gulino to become better informed and to take first-hand news and disclosure of the facts ... (For example, I was there). I remember that the same Gulino, the first of January I called the next day to read the newspaper in which he wrote that, "The Bridge", was released to his newspaper statement in which he expressed the intention to abandon the alliance with the center- . In fact, this behavior of the civil list "The Bridge" which gave notice before a journalist rather than allies, it seemed a way disrespectful and unwilling to cooperate, especially considering the fact that "Left to Fermignano" has always been concerned about the proper communication and move towards an alliance in respect of allies.

referred to the Rabies Gulino, therefore, was not complied with the procedures given in the paper of intent and signed by all of us, which were to begin scheduling the special moments that every power ought to have one or more names within the end of September. Left to Fermignano remained true to the undersigned, the PD did so with two months of delay, then asking forgiveness. Rifondazione and the Bridge, have been slow to very nearly 5 months.


Gulino said long ago that remained perplexed that I did not know the thoughts of Fermignanesi since I'm a sociologist. Well first of all .. no, I am a sociologist and a sociology considered serious science, I can only base my thoughts on any objective data, while the journalist Gulino peddles his remarks, snatched from a bar and another as " vox populi "of which, therefore, feels the depositary.

So, I apologize to anyone, although he used strong words and gestures, but what is certain is that, my apologies for not passing Gulino, because contrary to some megaphones bar called journalists, or some branch device PD called civil list, the things I are used to tell her in the face, sometimes even exceeding in tone. And today we send affanbagno Eugenio Gulino and do it from "assembled" provincial leader of a party that will call to account its director if certain truths can not pass with impunity on the prestige of a newspaper as the "Corriere Adriatico".

The article mentions other inaccuracies on which I will give any explanation to those who ask on the blog.

In response to this post copincollato found the article published in the Corriere Adriatico.


Mirco Marchetti (Directors Left to Fermoy)
Secretary IDV-Fermignano

0 comments:

Post a Comment