Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Light Fondue Burner Directions]

20 questions 20

01) How was your love life?
since I discovered I would love beautiful ... although I must admit that has many ups and downs.

02) You call your partner with some nickname or other?
Hmmm ... Blog (also in person) about him and use him as shortening, in intimacy 'or cmq outbreak in our home very often call it love.

03) How many times do you think your partner during the day?
Always.

04) How often do you feel your partner on the phone?
4-5 times a day.

05) How many times makes you angry?
Always.

06) How many times do you angry?
Always.

07) How would you rate your social life when you were single?
nonexistent until 2003, after a time of established solid friendships often went out, most of all trips, dinners and after dinner in some pub, but I always felt a little uncomfortable 'cause they always had some girl friends to their side, but I was always just enough to feel at times too (not because of friends rather not put even flirting) ...

08) How would you rate your social life now that you are as a couple? Normal
although sometimes a bit "flat ".... We often go to the cinema or organize dinners with some friends but I'd find a bit of worldliness', to wit ... go dancing, go for some drink or something like that ... But no! never ... For example, if the club see it and 'fixed on a few occasions ... New Year, or type a couple of times during the summer ...

09) How do you find attractive from 1 to 10 your partner?
8 .... If he lost some 10 kg as he promises not to do so but then ....

10) How do you find attractive from 1 to 10 your partner?
do not know ... I learned that when I say I'm ugly and that if I took him I do not mean no one took exactly the opposite but I honestly do not know that voting could give me ... around better but there's definitely some arrows to my bow there I have eheheh.

11) What is' the thing I often say to your partner?
"die for you" or "make me crazy" (and it 'as to how much I like him).

12) What 'tells you that often your partner?
"as you are ugly."

13) Listen to what your partner tells you?
Ni ... sometimes and sometimes not .... are a large stubborn ....

14) Your partner listens to what you say?
a sentry hears .... and 'the practice and that' more 'that is a no ... but then I also would not be outdone.

15) Would you change something about yourself?
Yes .. the nose! then maybe another in the limit of its possibilities and acceptance ...

16) Would you change something about your partner?
Yes, his stubbornness and then go on a diet ...

17) What 's the time you spend with your partner more pleasure?
Sex aside, when I hold (or holds me) embraced in the bed (or couch).

18) What 's your partner spends time with you more pleasure?
when he is lying on his stomach, 'and I straddled him on the massage or do the scratch card ... was for hours and hours so he would '... I have that then I do Contal position and I take another hormone: D

19) What would you give to your partner?
All the love in this world.

20) What would you like you might give your partner?
All the love in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment