Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How Do I Sanitizebosch Dishwasher

Puberty 'late?

I feel like shit ... and centers being rested or not ... also because 'it is monday Sunday that' I have not worked, the problem is' the aesthetics ...
I know it 'fucked up, that there are troubles in the world so much worse' as much more serious problems but I'm "evil".

I know I am a cool but not even a toilet. I consider myself a nice type just enough at the moment but I feel horrible. There are now two weeks that I have invaded her face of blemishes ... spots due course to my habit of constantly touching my face ... In fact, those spots were initially the trivial spots that I tried to burst the first time with the result now that we have completely destroyed my face ... the problem and 'the thing not improving because even though I know I should not touch me I count on spiluccarmi, remove the crusts, cover what I can, I do not know if you do it for a psychological factor or that but the result 'that the situation does not improve at all but remains still in stagnation, or even worse on some days.

bearing in mind that are no longer a kid sign begins to remain in the form of sketches ... To top it off I also have to deal with a dark side to the left cheek due to a "burning" caused by the eye drops that I've cast on the face of a child and now that I'm in middle age 'the adult is darker and darker '...

Far as they appear in photos from camping in the header of the blog ... I wonder when I come back 'so' ... the solution would be shut in the house, corprire the mirror and promoted so that my skin to regenerate and heal but the problem 'I can not' cause I have a job, I worked for my business locked up somewhere maybe you would make a difference and I could "Fuck you" but instead because I can not do a job that has given the appearance that they are in contact with the public ...

Stefano "Ironically," he says clearly that I will be 'joined at the height of puberty' and normally 'a horse with a second adolescence (16 - 20 years) which is not' it makes me smile a lot .... Ok show fewer years but so pero ' no ... I have never had such problems even when I was a teenager and actually I should have if not twice as hormones, actually ... WHY THEM NOW !!!!! my goodness

0 comments:

Post a Comment