Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Size Gauge Is A Large Safety Pin

16 (sixteen)

As I write this post are 24.45 and I'm still at work ... my work shift would have ended almost two hours ago and instead of hello ...
The annoying thing is 'and that those who are not' presented not only did not call ... BUT ALSO THE OFF CELL PHONE .... and now 'for more' than an hour and a half that I try and I do feel that the hateful voice of the Secretariat of vodafone ...

understand well that if one does not know in advance of having to make a few more hours it's getting boring to say? then the prospect that she must do well in more than 8 for a total of 16 (sixteen) hours worked per capita well that it gets heavy .... a spinning balls that you have no idea.

And here I am ... dressed like a dandy / waiter in my beautiful (?) location to shoot at reception from 15.00 to 07.00 .... I had a TV ... a DVD ... a book ... NOTHING! I have no f ** o! no, what I have ...

I should also do their homework than the shift night? no 'cause honestly when I'm just thinking that they can all go to make that I'm c ** o Hotel can also burn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment