Friday, March 4, 2011

Longest Randge Walkie Talkie

color combinations


Criticón Today I feel a little but I have to say! I must say what I think! : D

'm not one of those fixed with the look and is always looking at how to match clothes. Sometimes I take
what "happens" sort of the closet if they are in a hurry but a MINIMUM at least for the colors I stop .. not so much 'cause I want to be cool (which I do not succeed' never) but more 'than anything else to not look like a crazy traffic light, a rainbow, a paint factory rounds.

often while I work I meet people dressed like ... particular? no .. particular does not make ... I would say so obscene! here is, obscene ... and I say for the type of clothing, the cut of the dress rather than trousers or skirt etc etc. As for C O L O R I ! beauty and 'the most' of the time this thing is not reflected in the adolescents or young boys cmq you know sometimes they can also dress up the second eccentric styles purely personal, as in adults! people dressed so theoretically there should be in the office!

Take today for example ...
Around 12.30 I take the metro to go a little earlier than usual at work and standing next to me known a man in his forties with a typical case of leather (or fake leather) dress well ':
- shoes BROWN
- pants
BLUE - GREEN coat
- shirt (for what it is and 'spotted the neckline of his overcoat) YELLOW

dear friend ... Rainbow Brite of fellow snacks (and do not tell me you do not know who and 'Rainbow Brite that I refer you all in September!) but also because I know not to put a purple tie and a red jacket already' there you are ... know what it 'if it gets a deadly fog, the kind that you can not even see your feet if you lower the look, you have more than one color to make you notice ... Indeed, just a nice thing, it puts a nice cap with the Lucette already 'there you are ...

Now ... okay maybe dressing up in a hurry ... okay to take what happens the closet ... is it possible that as he was dressing and not ' made no account that ALL of their leaders had different colors? home did not even trip up even a mirror by mistake and said: "Oh casserole, maybe I have something to review" .

But it is not 'the only one I often these days to see this rainbow street and most are men over 40 years ...
Nowadays a man of about 40 should be the height of his charm, no longer young, but ok with that something 'that makes you think: " ah pero', I'm interesting guy" and instead sbam stumbled upon these people and think "Shit, I hope not so reduce me too " .
Sara 'who knows maybe a prerogative Straight' ...

I'm not saying that one must be a fashion victim or pulled like a dummy (and the one that says dress shirts and jackets do not like) but neither seem just out of a centrifugal machine in which they were mixed white and colored ... if he works in the office assumes that if you get any representative, officer or customer, then you should better represent the image of that work and do not look like a tropical bird (plus balding), then at least in their triumph of those whose nature has given us are doing well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment