Friday, November 19, 2010

La Fitness Membership Counsler Job

Report Lucca Comics 2010

the series, who goes Slow and steady wins the race, with only two weeks and a bit of delay I convince myself to make a small guide for 4 days in Lucca.

The initial shopping list has been changed but I would say that the result is very satisfactory, there were losses, however, because the end of the budget, with its saddening fegatale. But I can always recover and the result is still great!
Despite the best company for travel and accommodation, we were gripped by the often hard finding a lack of visceral, existential: the absence of Werther ! Come to terms with this big deficit we managed to drag to the right and left without significant problems or obstructions.


The dear Castaldi has shown a great shape especially in the evening in the square of the cartoonists, now I do not know what to invent to thank him (Grace), is always careful, friendly and impeccable, his volume of Clouds 2 Fast is indeed a pearl and I did not think he would be able to amaze me and make me happy for him, to this extent.
Having finally met in person and Susanna Armando is something entrancing, the estimate innate and instinctive to them makes me think that actually they can, and indeed: they can! (I take this opportunity to remind them that they should come and trovaree!)
Fabio and Claudia I fear for them a statue is not enough for me, besides being a source of advice gentilerrima, are quite delicious and hilarious, really amazed found them so beautiful. Thank you very much.
Maximus the Great , spotted here and there is always a panacea, every year is a ricostatare its presence and its role seems to have been born for that. His dedication makes me always and incredulos affected, tiny, devout.
Mauro Cao Mauro Cao ... it is! And I'm his sister ghghghg ground.
Those of Passenger Press : now is a missed opportunity, and find Christian Marco to their station and thank them for the wonderful publications and their passion is a true honor: a mix of beauty, culture and immense dedication. Every time I come home full of delicious and interesting things to study and watch every time I come home with the hope that they can always grow more, so that I can always take my side. : P This year, I found them next to those of Atomic Rocket, a new new entry that also seems very promising.
L ' Ausonius, and those of Checco Double Shot , here too are the ones who never disappoint, always with some gem to offer, always active, the smiles, the jokes. What bedd!
Now I fear that many people start to forget, like Francesco Biagini met in a pizzeria with Emo and Antonio, Mauro finally met in person as well as the Decu , the Bellini, Adriano Barone that is perhaps even offended (ahahaha: P), Andrea Longhi a beautiful discovery, el Bocchio miticuuuuuuuuuuuuu and Santucci that seems too little Viterbo and I do not imagine that voice (beautiful voice)! I had the great pleasure of knowing Lelio, a promising and forward-looking person as well as very pleasant, and Valentino Sergi from which I expect many good things and I wish him all.
mmm can not remember ... Anyway, thanks again to all!
the Skira still am not able to meet: I'll make it sooner or poii! I'll make it!
I finally met Melo, also thanks to him, so we moved! : P
And the two adorable Piglet and personal travel mates ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment