Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Is A House Held Lub

IDV-IDV Fermoy Fermoy: look the common good



L 'Italy of Values \u200b\u200b exists as a project and as such do not exist in the light of the sun, its, resources (people), but the objectives pursued. For some I am a dreamer, but I do not consider closed or exhausted, the initial step that led to its establishment. The old conventions give birth after the French Revolution and led to some on the left side of the arc parliamentary social classes and to the right, the other, then nourished by the specific contents during the historical course, I have to be overcome in order to redefine itself in political practice defense of what is common good. The dialectic is embodied in the 'public interest and the interest private . The current crisis is certainly the result of choices wicked and over time that have been perpetrated to the detriment of the private and the public. The first of the values \u200b\u200bthat a good policy must aim is the welfare of person, then an economy serving people (and today is the exact opposite), since the center of politics, there can be that person. As I have said many times, I have a story of man who always looked to the left and in the municipality in which coordinate the Italy of Values, I have long formed an alliance with the SD first, then, following the rasformazione, SEL. Many local young people who have all'IDV fearfully approached, I explained my past and the sense that for me had, over time, look left, but do not fully understand this setting, so we began to see SEL with a wire conductor and accomunante: defense the common good. Our Constitution, social justice, are a common property, as is water, the environment, the right to access multiple sources of information, the right to study at work, etc. .. The equality, however, exists only in rights. Nothing is the same in nature, indeed, the most equal to the difference. Pure two hairs taken from the same scalp are different. I live in a municipality with a mayor and the League's essay on the differences has been addressed from different perspectives. IDV and SEL have done together with proposals for the administration of an extremely heterogeneous tissue, even to get to say that the differences, if managed, become a resource. Unfortunately, this summary is difficult to get through, not only of course in the League, or in the PDL, but also between the left parties and even more nell'elettorato left. However, if the dichotomy is expressed in defense of a common good or private good, focusing attention on the person, and Sartre saying that every reference to me is beyond me, it follows that the more I was part of my existence . Maybe I have some 'trivialized the concept, but I hope I explained myself. Today the left is fighting for the welfare apparatus burocorporativo, the right to private. This should go beyond, should go towards the common good . I believe that the ' Italy Values \u200b\u200b, for its history as dall'incipit that gave form, has and must have a leading role in the political agenda and influence events. An Italy of Values, not Di Pietro, but with Di Pietro, Donadio, De Magistris, Sonia Alfano ... Italy of Values, and there still has things to say and then do.

Mirco Marchetti
Secretary IDV-Fermignano

0 comments:

Post a Comment