Sunday, September 26, 2010

Who Is Ramiro From Sean Cody

Four small pieces of me

Four watercolors in the second volume of Nuvole Rapide - Water and Air of Paolo Castaldi, released this weekend at Treviso Comic Book Festival.
Four keywords:
Water Air Essence Clouds
And four small pieces of me, and Paul wanted me intervened with the writings.
A big thank.
immense.

Water
Every muscle is water, a bundle of life along the eternal charm of the Renaissance.
In it I collect the eternal true taste of internalized, the mouth fills of cold whirlpool rediscover calm and subdued blue of this world: his hope is changing a single light line.


Clouds
Clouds jazzed disarm my course. At the front
await with hope the arrival of the white music.
Along the way, the awakening of knowledge I set out the moods of the sky. Even with large distances, so I communicate with my men.

Essence
innate essence is contained in my feet, a furrow on the other the view of a world lanky bipedal. Every nerve ending acknowledges membership in his kingdom, every inch of you is the absolute essence universal breath.


Air
The air gets vertigo savor the moment when the material over your existing body: the relief under the supreme only perceived as such.

0 comments:

Post a Comment