Saturday, April 25, 2009

End Of Ski Season Aspen

2009

directly from the internet on the ship for Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwe write this wonderful canoe trip that we hope will begin as soon as possible. I would say that is already great!
20.00 pm on Friday 24 / 4 event at the port of Civitavecchia. Crew: 2 / 2 and five people. Camper Fabietto of Rieti, super technician, equipped with everything (we also have a spare boat tied on the roof - by the way, we hope that will not serve! -) In which they live for the next eight days: Fabietto, John (better known as Bao Gio), Patrik. Feel Free Car
you with Vincenzo (Ditone) and Mario (ZIMAR).
Upon arriving at the port, great party and got drunk in a camper. We go to make the tickets and the girl I sgam undocumented. Shit, I forgot me! And now? ... I'm sorry the gentleman can not start. E'èèèèèèèèèèèèèè, but that old printer to talk? Already I think the hold, perhaps tied under apnea but I have to leave! Now phone to my wife (better known internationally as SANTA Natasha). Ore 20.30: Born to, run, take me er passport ! I'm in my pajamas I do? No, leave me in pajamas and bring a passport er! ... Oh well.
Forty minutes later in the night with its little Twingo in 150 per hour. I call: I see you're on the straight. Stop them. Through the lane type highway at 200 per hour. I'll give you a kiss (the kiss of salvation), I take my passport and ticket to sketch the speedy gonzales. The girl sees me, recognizes me see your passport and incredulous. But how did he do? A Zia ... SANTA is Natasha. Who? Let's you know that. Famme'm BIJETTO! Here I am. On the ship with the others. We hope for so much water in rivers and beautiful.
If we write, we'll tell our adventures.
soon and always Feel you Free!

Mario

0 comments:

Post a Comment